We are anticipated as major firm involved in manufacturing and supplying best quality Sodium Tungstate
. Widely used as catalyst for various chemical processes in different industries, these are highly stable and pure. These chemicals are fabricated by using best quality material and latest machines as per current industrial norms. Moreover, we have attained maximum clients' satisfaction by supplying these chemicals in tamper proof packaging.Features:
- Used as anti-diabetic agent
- Insoluble in alcohol
- Precise composition
Mol. Wt. 329.86
Free alkali (as NaOH)
Total Nitrogen (N)
Colorless or white crystalline powder
Slightly soluble in ammoniac solutions
Not very soluble in common organic solvents
Insoluble in alcohol.
Soluble in water
- Sodium tungstate is used as catalyst in paint dyes, pigment pharmaceuticals and many more chemical reactions like epoxidation of alkenes and oxidation of alcohols into aldehydes or ketones.
- Sodium tungstate is an effective antidiabetic agent when administered orally. It improves pancreatic function and beta cell proliferation. It activates glycogen synthesis through an insulin receptor-independent pathway.
- There are dual effects of sodium tungstate on adipocyte biology: inhibition of adipogenesis and stimulation of cellular oxygen consumption. Sodium tungstate inhibits adipocyte differentiation and regulates the mitochondrial oxygen consumption of adipose cells. These effects contribute to the anti-obesity activity of sodium tungstate and confirm its potential as a powerful alternative for the treatment of obesity.
Permanent Chemical Modifier:
- Sodium tungstate is used for slurry sampling electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometric determination of indium in soils.
- Manufacture of metal tungsten, tungsten acid, tungsten salts, dyes.
- Manufacture of heteropolyacid color lakes used in printing inks, plants, waxes, glasses, and textiles.
- Analytical reagent. Reagent for alkaloids, uric acid and plasma proteins.
- Fuel-cell electrode material.
- Fire proofing agent.